Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
VBA stands for Visual Basic for Applications, an event-driven programming language from Microsoft. It is now predominantly used with Microsoft Office applications such as MS-Excel, MS-Word and MS-Access. This tutorial teaches the basics of VBA. Each of the sections contain related topics with simple and useful examples.
What you will get in this course?
- After every sessions you will be getting Case Studies
- Support till 6 months after completing this course
- VBA tips & videos update
What you will learn in this course? (in short)
- User Form Controls, Active-x Controls
- Automate many Excel Features using VBA
- Uses right objects & functions
- Make User Form like a Pro
- Make Automate your existing Reports
Benefits of VBA Training
- VBA is not only a language but primarily an integrated, interactive development environment
- VBA being a creative language, the Excel APIs are excellent for getting things done faster.
- One of the biggest advantages of VBA is that it is already present as part of Office. This means that people who want to implement small projects in large organizations can do so without having to fund additional money to do it.
Career Scope in VBA
Excel is used almost in all industry for reporting MIS, Data Analytics and research work whereas VBA is used to automate the Excel task to save time. Excel + VBA developers are most demanding and never bit ideal in company without any work because all companies are having lots of work specially for VBA resources. Therefore we can say that learning Excel + VBA both will open new doors of opportunities for you.
Fees Structure (INR) for VBA
Online Training (Group) = 8,000/-
Classroom Training (Group) = 9,500/-
Online / Classroom Training (Individual) = 13,500/-
Home Tutoring = 15,500/-
To know more about ATH please click here
*Note:- Reserve your seat @ just rupees 1000/-