Interactive Excel Dashboard Training in Faridabad / Gurugram
Create amazing interactive Excel dashboards, that update with the click of the Refresh button, or with a simple copy and paste of your new data into your spreadsheet. They’ll wow your boss and take your career to the next level.
LIVE WORKSHOP SCHEDULE
FARIDABAD (Sat & Sun) on 16th Feb’19 & 17th Feb’19
GURUGRAM (Sat & Sun) on 23rd Feb’19 & 24th Feb’19
What Will I Learn?
- I teach you key questions to ask in the planning stage of your report so you get it right first time.
- Learn how to write reports that are easy to read and interpret
- Get your skills up to date with Excel tutorials on Pivot Tables, Lookup and conditional logic formulas, macros and more.
- Learn how to choose the right chart for your data.
- Be able to build Dashboards that are quick and easy to update, in fact they can update by themselves.
- Learn how to create reports that are fully interactive so the reader can change the view themselves; they can filter by product, time period or any parameter you choose, they can show and hide data using check boxes, drop down lists, and option buttons to name a few.
What all would be required?
- Ideally you already know how to use Excel and are familiar with basic formulas and how to build them. You’ve created basic charts using the standard ones available in Excel, and you’re familiar with Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts but not an expert.
- You need Excel 2007 or later so you can open the workbooks and practice what you learn.
- Laptop would be required
What all skills are required to join this course?
- This course is not for complete beginners because building Dashboards, and I mean proper interactive dashboards in Excel, requires some intermediate to advanced skills.
- Any course that says it’s for ‘All Levels’ is either going to cover a load of basics you probably already know, or it won’t get to the advanced topics that are going to make your dashboards truly dynamic and interactive.
- I know everyone is at different levels of Excel ability, which is why I’ve included a load of optional supplementary Excel lessons so you can fill in any knowledge gaps, like PivotTables, lookup formulas, Conditional Formatting etc.
- I recommend this course for people who have put together any type of report in Excel before, as you will definitely benefit from the time saving tips and data visualization techniques I share with you.
Venue & Time
Location:- Metro Pillar 564, 14/3, Mathura Rd, Sector 31, Faridabad, Haryana 121003
Time:- 16th Feb’19 – 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM | 17th Feb’19 – 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
20 Seats Available
Location:- Soon we will share, stay tune!
Time:- 23rd Feb’19 – 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM | 24th Feb’19 – 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Contact me @ 9990748956 / 0129-4143920 or You can Email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org