Interactive Excel Dashboard 2 Hours Workshop in Faridabad
Time:- 20th Jan’19 Afternoon – 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Venue:- Metro Pillar 564, 14/3, Mathura Rd, Sector 31, Faridabad, Haryana 121003
What all skills are required for this course?
- This course is not for complete beginner, we require some intermediate to advanced skills
- I recommend this course for people who have put together any type of report in Excel before, as you will definitely benefit from the time saving tips and data visualization techniques I share with you.
What all you will be needed?
- You need Excel 2007 or later so you can open the workbooks and practice what you learn.
- Laptop would be required
What all we teach during this course?
- Module 1 : Dashboard Planning and Pre-Work
- Module 2 : Advanced Excel Techniques
- Module 3 : Visualization & Charting Library
- Module 4 : Dashboard Formatting & Design Principles
What you will learn after completing this small duration course?
- The planning stage of your report so you get it right first time.
- Learn how to write reports that are easy to read and interpret
- Get your skills up to date with Excel tutorials on Pivot Tables, Lookup and conditional logic formulas, and more.
- Learn how to choose the right chart for your data.
- Be able to build Dashboards that are quick and easy to update, in fact they can update by themselves.
- Learn how to create reports that are fully interactive so the reader can change the view themselves; they can filter by product, time period or any parameter you choose, they can show and hide data using check boxes, drop down lists, and option buttons to name a few.