What is Microsoft Excel and why it is important to have good skills in Microsoft Excel?
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet application distributed by Microsoft and the basis of all data entry jobs. It allows the customer to have the ability to use simple spreadsheet capacities like practical tools, equations, diagrams, and other critical tools. Every one of us knows all the essential options of Microsoft Excel, but there are many advanced excel functions which very few know. It is one of the major benefits of getting advanced excel training.
Who should join this course?
- Sales Professionals
- Finance Professionals
- HR Professionals
- Marketing Professionals
- Everyone who deals with the data
- Getting Started with Excel
- Formatting Essentials
- Functions & Formulas
- Data Analysis Tools
- Excel Charts & Pivot Table
- Study Material Notes & 6 Months Support
What will you learn after completing this course?
– Proficient in Ms-Excel
– Having good command on the keyboard
– Skilled in formatting the small and large datasets
– Capable of handling the large data
– Reading any type of data
– Able to choose the appropriate function/formula for any situation
– Building own formulas for customizing requirements
– Navigating through Excel efficiently & effectively
– Able to create dynamic ranges
– Debugging the functions/formulas
– Understanding the functionality of simple and Complex functions & formulas
– Creating various reports using different features & functions
– Having strong knowledge of Advanced Formulas
– Able to analyze any data
– Ability to create Good Looking and World Class Dashboards