What is Microsoft Excel and it is so important to have the good skills of Microsoft Excel?
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet application distributed by Microsoft and the basis of all data entry jobs. It allows the customer to have the ability to use simple spreadsheet capacities like practical tools, equations, diagrams, and other critical tools.
Every one of us knows all the essential options of Microsoft Excel, but there are many advanced excel functions which very few know. It is one of the major benefits of getting advanced excel training.
5 reasons to join us!
- Step-by-step instructions
- 40+ Lessons of Ms-Excel
- 12 hours training + 12 hours assignment
- 6 months exclusive online & offline support
- Excel tips & videos update
What you will learn?
- Building own formulas for customizing requirements
- Creating various reports using different features & functions
- Capable to create automatic reports using different features & functions & many more.
Who should join?
- You will have more value to employers
- Protects a significant amount of Time
- Increase your Knowledge and Management Skills
Career Scope of Microsoft Excel
MS Excel has many advantages to those who are working with multinational companies utilizing different advanced excel formulas and functions while preparing ready MIS reports for their organizations. Excel is widely used to make financial statements, and other types of financial reports, for example, budget, forecast, ratio analysis, financial modeling, business scenario, and various other reports.
MS Excel users around the globe utilize this program effectively by creating many workbooks, preparing complicated reports that contain various links between workbooks briefly using formulas, MIS reports like balance sheets, profit and loss account & trial balance.
Designed for Modern Excel
This advanced excel course is designed in Excel 2019, Office 365. You can practice the concepts in older versions of Excel, to get the most out of it, use the latest version of Excel or Office 365.
Topics Covered in Advanced Excel
9 Lessons | 2 Hours
10 lessons | 2 Hours
9 lessons | 5 Hours
- Introduction to Excel
- Application Interface and Key Components of Excel
- Navigating Through Excel Ribbon Tabs
- Exploring Important Excel Options*
- Live Session Exercise
- Splitting data of Single Column into multiple
- 10 Examples to use Auto-fill and Flash Fill
- Merge/Unmerge Cells & Wrap Text
- Extracting Unique Values & Important Ribbon, General and Data Entry Keyboard Shortcuts
- Formatting Essentials
- Custom Cell Number Formats
- Custom Date/Time Formats
- Working with Comments / Notes
- Format Painter – A Quick way to copy ‘Formatting Attribute’
- Paste Special
- Table, Table Styles & Formatting
- Freeze Panes
- Page Setup & Print Formatting
- Introduction to Excel Functions and Formulas
- Basics of Functions & Formulas
- Working with Cell References Types
- Most Used Basics & Advanced Functions & Formulas
- Working with Array Formulas
- Creating Customize Formulas Step-by-Step with Live examples
- Creating and Working with Dynamic Ranges using Function and Excel Table features
- Formulas Debugging / Formulas Auditing
- Types of Formula Errors / Error Handling Tricks